We are on the hunt for a Global Brand Campaign Specialist to join our dynamic, fast-paced and successful Global Marketing team. In this role, you will report to the Global Marketing Operations Leader and the Global Head of Marketing – Flight Centre brand. In this role you will strive to deliver the global marketing brand strategies through customer facing brand propositions encompassing acquisition, reactivation and retention activity to drive engagement across all Flight Centre target audiences and regions.
In this role you will work closely with the Flight Centre regional based marketing leaders & campaign reps (AU, NZ, RSA, UK, CAD), creative teams and external creative and media agencies where applicable to help drive the creation and implementation of core brand campaign activity.
As a Brand Campaign Specialist, you will be experienced in providing key stakeholders with campaign, ROI and performance reporting. You will be able to easily integrate, interrogate and translate brand campaign data into tangible insights and are encouraged and expected to continue to increasingly look to build on these skills to support the wider brand marketing strategy.
You are expected to strive for creativity and a point of difference in your work which will assist in showcasing Flight Centre as a brand leader in the travel industry. You strongly adhere to brand standards; you are customer and brand obsessed and are driven to deliver the best customer experience possible through delivering successful global brand initiatives.
As this role will support the Flight Centre Global Marketing strategies and support regional businesses, flexibility will be required to join calls outside of standard business hours on occasion. Flexible time will be provided.
Day to day you’ll be…
· Managing and building the Global Brand Campaign calendar
· Owning the creation of and adherence to project timelines to ensure projects are delivered efficiently and on time
· Coordinating with the campaign reps in regions on local requirements and assets needed to support brand activity
· Working with creative teams to brief assets for brand campaigns/activities
· Working with media and other suppliers to ensure all advertising materials are provided correctly in a timely manner
· Represent the Flight Centre brand by ensuring all advertising materials are representative of the Flight Centre tone of voice and meet overall brand and legal guidelines across the Flight Centre countries
· Assist the wider global marketing team in campaign reporting.
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
· 3x years' experience in brand/campaign roles
· Sound understanding and knowledge of retail travel, wholesale travel & airline industries
· Strong time management skills
· Exemplary attention to detail
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Outstanding customer service skills (demonstrated to both internal and external customers)
· Ability to communicate professionally & effectively with all internal and external stakeholders, on all levels
· Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines at any one time
· Computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft suites
What’s in it for you
Travel discounts including family and friends, health and wellness discounts, financial planning advise and more
Brightness of future - career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses across the global - we promote from within
Monthly awards nights, social team building events, and opportunity to attend global conference (Vegas 2022, Bali 2023)
We are flexible when it comes to flexibility, blended working arrangements
Individualised Learning & Development pathway options
Paid Parental Leave
Corporate Health Discounts - access exclusive discounts on health insurance plans for you and your family with our partner, BUPA.
We proudly support and advocate responsible travel, positive diversity practices, empowered giving, and conservation of natural resources and sustainability - Yep, our hearts are big, mushy and green.
Who we are
Proud to be part of the Flight Centre family - We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way. We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values, and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across our brand, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively and take ownership of our business to achieve our goals.
Our spirit of egalitarianism, irreverence and ownership defines the way we behave. These are the three shared values that we place above all others. They help us make informed decisions and solidify our company culture. That’s the FCTG Way
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.