Business Support Leader Role
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to take the next step in your career or join us at Flight Centre Travel Group in a management position, leading a dedicated team offering sensational service delivery to our valued clients. As part of Independent brands and Flight Centre New Zealand Ltd, you’ll join a dynamic and social culture of like-minded travel experts across New Zealand.
What are we looking for?
· 4 + years in Leadership within the Travel Industry
· Passion and Energy to promote the brand for when the world opens again
· Be the Business Change champion
· Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to advocate and negotiate
· Ability to Build and Grow a community of Independent Contractors
What will you Do?
· Developing brand awareness and a community through strong business support
· One on One engagement with our people to support and guide the Independent Contractor.
· Drive Discipline and strategy working closely with our GM to grow a strong and sustainable business for each independent Contractor
· Leading and Mentoring in a remote business platform making sure each Independent Contractor has the tools and support to succeed
· Advocate for the One Best Way workflow in all inhouse technology platforms and services.
What’s in it for you?
We are a Industry leader with a culture focused on reward and recognition as well as an unbeatable living set of company philosophies, all designed to make you healthier, wealthier and wiser in your personal and professional development. Free and confidential health and financial advice are just scrapping the surface.
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.