The Customer Support Global Process Lead is the SME responsible for driving a consistent process across all realms of Customer Support. This role is a new and critical addition to the FCM business, with the customer experience being integral to FCM’s retention and growth strategies. The successful applicant comes with a strong background in business process improvement and experience in process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma DMAIC, Lean) and will be empowered to design and drive the global One Best Way standardization of processes, systems and platforms used by FCM’s Regional Support teams that support customer facing products and services, including:
The role will have two reporting lines – into the Global Corporate Support Leader to ensure harmonization with broader FCTG Corporate strategy, and into the FCM Global Head of Operations to gain close proximity to key stakeholder groups within the FCM brand (both internal and external).
• Identify the gaps and improvement opportunities across the Customer Support Process
• Design a global standard workflow for all Customer Support teams to adhere to
• Work with Regional Support Leaders and key stakeholders to ensure buy-in on process changes and improvements
• Document any new business processes related to root cause fixes and ensure alignment across stakeholder groups
• Document and project ROI, efficiency gains and CSAT improvement in relation to improved process
• Able to work and collaborate with teams to ensure new processes and standards are executed within each location/market/region
• Oversee and deliver improvement for all tactical and strategic activities, construct and communicate a roadmap of incremental improvements of processes and platforms
• Work with markets to improve adoption of new processes and standards
• Communicate and include wider business and stakeholder groups as standards and processes evolve to maximise adoption / OBW adherence
• Continue to identify areas of improvement for Customer Support
• Advocate for ongoing functional evolution from an internal and external perspective, and work with leaders to build business cases
• Document business cases for further investment as and where required
• Line up wider FCM strategic objectives with Customer Support initiatives
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.