Do you love travel?
At Ignite Travel Group, our goal is to ignite a passion to experience the world through curated holiday packages. We are destination experts and hand-select the best inclusions for both our customers and partners alike. We are currently looking for a Distribution Coordinator to join our Product Team.
Daily responsibilities for our Distribution Coordinator include:
· Assisting the Distribution Manager with the delivery of products to our third-party partners
· Monitoring deal pipelines and liaising with Product Managers to ensure deal flow is maintained
· Coordinating marketing material, including website and collateral proofing prior to launch
· Preparing various product templates for deal distribution to both internal and external customers
· Checking and analysing rates and inventory on products advertised in market
· Assisting with researching products and other tours and attractions to include or upsell
As such, you’ll have clear written communication skills, strong attention to detail, superior time management skills and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
By joining our team, you’ll receive a generous salary, ongoing training and development, plus you’ll boost your career in an exciting and evolving industry. You’ll also receive exclusive travel discounts, be awarded with monthly recognition programs and celebrations, gain access to health consultants and financial advisors, and work in a beautiful beachfront office in Broadbeach – how good is that?
Travel is bouncing back bigger than ever leading to our exciting growth phase. So, travel forward and apply today, our next product extraordinaire.
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.