We want you!
With borders opening and restrictions lifting all over the world we are expanding our Account Management and we’re looking to welcome an experienced Account Manager into the FCM family.
Who is FCM…?
FCM, part of the iconic Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) is our flagship corporate travel business. FCM is a top 5 global travel management company spanning across nearly 100 countries, managing travel programs for some of the world’s leading corporate companies. Our portfolio of customers includes a broad selection of multi-national, national, government, regional and local companies across every industry and specialisation.
Discover the Alternative
FCM is here to deliver a new type of travel management. With powerful tools and platforms that keep things moving, run by the industry’s most passionate people, customer corporate travel programs have never been so smooth.
Globally connected, flexible and a little unconventional, FCM makes sure that wherever our customers are going, they can always go their way.
The world is evolving and so is FCM.
FCM continues to adapt to an ever-changing market and to the needs of our customers and their travel programs. From technology to consulting teams, account management and more, FCM works to understand our customer’s needs, build travel programs around those needs, and can scale up and down as those needs change.
It’s the customers travel program, FCM’s role is to make sure it works hard enough for them.
About the opportunity
At FCM our Account Managers play an important role with responsibility and accountability to our clients' travel program strategic direction and results. Our people are empowered to take initiative and make decisions so that our customers achieve their travel program goals.
Joining a highly experienced and successful team you will be responsible for managing the business relationship between FCM and a number of our key customers while providing these customers with comprehensive and integrated business travel management programs.
In addition, you will also be responsible for profitability, retention and development of customer portfolio including identification and management of potential growth opportunities.
Within this influential role, some of your key duties will include.
· Managing customer business relationships
· Ensuring business plans and strategies are in place
· Driving value to our customers travel programs through innovation, expertise and recommendations
· Delivering and driving strategic business plans, cost benefit analysis & opportunities and return on investment to your portfolio of customers
· Providing high level analytical recommendations that deliver savings and efficiency to our customers programs
· Establishing and maintaining multi-level relationships with all key stakeholders, internal and external
· Managing accurate and timely customer review schedules & presentations
· Promoting and implementing FCM products & services
· Ensuring growth of portfolio
· Customer retention focused
· Maximising FCM travel profitability and identifying opportunities for incremental revenue growth
Why choose FCM
· We are a brand that is fanatical about business travel we invite our customers to discover the alternative in TMC offerings.
· Our teams are passionate about evolving customer travel programs – innovating and guiding our customers every step of the way
· It’s important to us that we empower our people to work flexibly and when we say flexibly, we really mean it, blend your days in the office, working from home or on the road meeting customers and suppliers, structure your day in a way that sets you up best to grow and retain your portfolio
· You’ll have exposure to private and government customers, local and multinational
· We want to pay you what your worth – take advantage of our impressive pay structure with earning potential that is based on one of our key philosophies of – Reward and Recognition
· We will provide all the training you need to be a total ROCKSTAR
· A culture that is often impersonated by never truly replicated – this is the place to be
· Our irreverence means that we never take ourselves too seriously… But we take what we do very seriously! We believe that work should be fun and something that lights a fire in your belly each day!
· Our dedicated Healthwise and Moneywise teams mean you have access to free health and financial advice
What you'll need
To be successful in this rewarding role, you'll need to demonstrate exceptional customer service and relationship building skills along with the ability to negotiate and problem solve effectively. Your analytical and sales skills will be the key to your success as you work with our medium to large sized organisations.
· Prior experience in an account management within the corporate travel market is preferred but not essential
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers at all levels within an organisation
· Exceptional strategic and analytical skills
· Proven negotiation and selling skills
· Confident presentation skills
· High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
· Ability to identify incremental sales opportunities
· Experience in managing corporate customers
· Ability to operate effectively in a team and individually
· Consider yourself familiar with all competencies of the Account Management role; the innovator, the collaborator, the technical expert, the data and analytics expert, the project manager and the commercial expert.
As travel starts to boom again now is the time to join and be a part of opening the world to people again.
If you are not an expert in all these things don’t worry, what’s important to us is that you are passionate about what you do and you’re a real go getter who loves to succeed. So, if reading this has you feeling excited about what a future could look like with FCM – APPLY TODAY
Location Ideally Auckland or Wellington but will consider other locations for the right applicant.
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.