DON’T MISS THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN TRAVEL
Love talking travel?
Keen to earn $75k plus?
Want to enjoy the amazing benefits of working for the world’s largest travel company?
FCM – the large market, global corporate travel division of the Flight Centre Travel Group is looking for Travel Managers.
FCM Australia is hunting for travel professionals keen to manage the diverse travel needs of blue-chip national and multinational companies. You’ll be someone who loves to connect with customers, offer strategic and tactical travel advice, has one eye on the latest travel deals and the other on industry news.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-year travel consulting experience, understand what excellent service means for customers, be business and travel industry oriented. You’ll like working in a team environment, but also comfortable working autonomously. You’re someone who enjoys being part of a company with a serious focus on keeping employees happy, productive and supported.
Do you have experience in …
• Corporate travel management
• Retail travel
• Global Distribution System (GDS) - Sabre would be a bonus!
• Multitasking to meet deadlines and customer expectations
• Building strong customer and team relationships
The WIIFM (What’s in it for me!)
• $75,000 guarantee - with average earnings between $80,000 - $85,000 plus superannuation
• Flexible and blended working arrangements, including remote – WFH, office based or a blend of both
• Monday to Friday week, business hours. Weekends are yours!
• A company culture that supports responsible travel, diversity, equity and inclusion, empowered giving and conservation of natural resources and sustainability. Yep, our hearts are big, mushy and green!
• Travel discounts including family and friends, health and wellness discounts, financial planning advice
• Excellent career opportunities across our global network of brands. We promote from within
• Dynamic social calendar of awards nights, team building events and opportunities to attend our annual global conference for high performers (being held in Bali 2023!)
• Individualised learning and development opportunities
• Paid Parental Leave
We make it our priority to keep our people feeling their best — with fun perks, strong benefits, and a real commitment to providing a work/life balance.
We’re proud to have created an environment where our people can share their incredible passion for travel and global cultures while making sure every client receives top-notch service and the best experience possible.
Driven by an unconventional mindset, our people are out-of-the-box thinkers, movers and shakers. We are dedicated to making the corporate travel experience for our customers - seriously smooth.
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.