The Operational Business Intelligence Lead is responsible for transforming data into insights that can provide business value. Using analytics, visualization and other modelling techniques, the successful candidate will identify the trends that can help Operations leaders around the world make better business decisions that improve processes & performance.
The key areas for the role will be comprised of 3 pillars of Operational Performance:
This is a newly created role in the FCM space and will report directly to the Global Head of Operations, forming a key part of the Global OPSWOT. The successful candidate will also work closely with BI & Data Science teams to align systems and platforms used in providing data for more effective collaboration.
Build and iterate an Operational analytics platform:
• Set up the right combination of analytics platforms for the various performance activities
• Define and recommend the right success metrics and ensure key leaders can interpret
• Provide the desired level of BI to leaders based on agreed frequency, channel and format
• Work closely with Data Science and BI teams to harmonize processes and platforms used where applicable
• Represent FCM on key projects and initiatives that are focused on the measurement of Operational Performance (i.e VoC)
• Continue refining and iterating data capture with evolving business needs
Use analytics to drive insight and recommendations
• Use the analytics platforms to assist business leaders in driving the desired results in CSAT, NPS, Productivity and Revenue Opportunity
• Meet with key Operational leaders on a regular basis to provide context and expert interpretation of data from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.