The Operational Digital Product Owner is a new and critical addition to the FCM business, with digitalization being a top strategic goal globally. The successful applicant will have a deep understanding of today’s operational world and leveraging this experience will be empowered to act as the key advocate for the continuous and ongoing digitalization of FCM’s Operations teams globally. This exciting role will be a key player and driver of bringing FCM to a more cohesive and consistent model globally.
Reporting to the FCM Global Head of Operations, the role will focus on ensuring the voice of the customer (Operations) is clearly communicated to the development teams and maximises the value of products and tools that can continue to harmonize and standardize FCM’s Operational Model.
1. Product Ownership:
• Identify the opportunities for ongoing digitalization across FCM’s operational model, focusing on key bottlenecks and inefficiencies
• Prioritize and arrange user stories in the product backlog, work in agile mode with engineering teams in sprint planning and validation
• Construct prioritization and arbitration processes to ensure alignment across all business, operations, and engineering teams
• Oversee development stages, working with stakeholders to identify the right next steps with each iteration of digitalization
• Act as primary liaison between stakeholders and teams, providing expert communication that ensure wide business buy-in
2. Product progress evaluation:
• Inspect and evaluate progress of products delivered through digitalization
• Work with stakeholders to address issues
• Track and measure product adoption, providing empirical feedback to business leaders in order to maximise traction of all digitalization initiatives
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.