An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Coordinator to assist the Procurement Team in delivering and supporting the Global Leisure Supply product range. They will also be responsible for maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships and delivering ad hoc procurement support initiatives.
Assist in proactively supporting portfolio of products:
• Assist with basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reporting, workflows and other routine tasks
• Assist implementation of initiatives to improve Procurement efficiencies
• Analyse and test existing systems and processes to identify areas for improvement
• Run and analyse reports to identify production trends, gaps, product and price positioning.
• End to end management of select Procurement portfolio projects
Internal Stakeholder Support:
• Effectively act as the liaison between internal and external stakeholders
• Provide support for escalations of booking related queries
• Assist in resolving user experience issues
Wider Procurement Support Initiatives:
• Ad hoc Procurement Support initiatives
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Demonstrates constructive conflict resolution skills to ensure a positive outcome for all involved
• Maintains objectivity and can see the big picture rather than reacting emotionally to the problem
• Knows how to embrace conflict to achieve a win/win outcome for all parties involved
• Knows how to use available resources to solve problems
• Has the ability to see outside the square when overcoming problems
• Encourages and assists other team members to solve problems
• Focuses on results
• Understands key business drivers and contributes to success and consistence of these drivers
• Company/product knowledge
• Demonstrates knowledge of the travel industry
• Understands CRM and the business benefits
• Understands and adheres to risk management policies
What we offer:
Generous remuneration structure
Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
Employee share plan
Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
Ongoing training and professional development
Hybrid working model
Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.