Global Procurement Network (GPN) is Flight Centre Travel Group’s global in-house product procurement and consolidation business, servicing a number of Flight Centre’s worldwide selling businesses. The HELiO support teams provide an effective helpdesk by supporting our selling partners, suppliers, and GLS internal businesses.
Customer Service -
- The customer is paramount
- Highly approachable person who builds and sustains professional and friendly relationships with our selling partners, suppliers and internal GPN teams
Excellent Communicator -
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Active listener who fosters open communication and practises information sharing
Resolution Focus -
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Effective decision maker to provide solutions to our customers within a timely manner
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
Embraces Change -
- Receptive to new ideas
- Finds new and improved ways of doing things
- Adaptable and creative individual who “thinks outside the box”
Management of workload -
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Effective prioritisation, time management and multi tasking skills
- Team player but able to self motivate
Upholds company philosophies and culture -
- Demonstrates a belief in FCTG philosophies and values
- Takes ownership for success and failures
- Exhibits a passion for their business and company
- Encourages a sense of enjoyment in the workplace
What we offer:
What’s in it for you?
Generous remuneration structure
Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
Employee share plan
Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
Ongoing training and professional development
Hybrid working model
Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.