As the Revenue Manager you will be responsible for reviewing and analysing data and trends, monitor market competition, develop, and expand on pricing tools, evaluating ad-hoc reports as necessary and maximising gross profits. You will be assessing sales, margins, and making recommendations for offers across the brands. In addition to that the role is responsible to present data and interact with other departments to make suggestions for improvements.
You’ll be perfect in this role if you can showcase:
• Your ability to understand and apply the principles of revenue management to optimise revenue
• A history of developing data modelling within a database environment
• An overall understanding of hotel rates distribution, GDS functionalities and major chains distribution systems
• Experience using enterprise CRM to load, track and report on product competitiveness cases
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
• The ability to develop data modelling and work with large data sets
• Intermediate skill level with Power BI or another BI solution
• Prior experience with database environments (SQL, Oracle, Databricks etc…)
• Revenue or Yield Management experience within airline, OTA or travel wholesaler, car rental or the hotel industry
What’s in it for you?
• Flexible work environment
• Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
• Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
• Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
• Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
• Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!