Ready to take your sales career to the next level?
At Corporate Traveller, we’re a family of client consultants and sales legends, determined to remove the barriers that SMEs face on the road. Whilst there are plenty of companies who do what we do, we guarantee that there’s nobody who does it quite like we do: with passion, drive, and a hunger for better.
So how do you know you’ll fit in here?
As our newest Sales Development Representative, you will combine your entrepreneurial spirit, budding passion for sales and travel to the SME space & do what it takes to get the right results for you and our customers. You will bring your vibrant personality and exuberant drive to qualify self-generated and inbound prospects for corporate travel solutions & support our amazing BDMs in setting appointments.
Some outbound B2B experience is ideal but not essential – at Corporate Traveller, we have the tools to take aspiring sales professionals like yourself to the next level, so long as you are ready to hit the phones with unwavering confidence and hold a genuine care for customer success – we can help you with the rest!
What’s in it for you?
• Uncapped Earnings - above market average base, plus super, plus uncapped commission. Current average OTE for 1st year $80-90K & for top performers or 2nd year and beyond over $100K
• Training & Mentorship - as an SDR you get access to a fully supported training and coaching program for the first 2 months, with ongoing support, structure and a full learning and development pathway including mentoring for the next 10 months.
• Career Progression – did we mention we’d take you to the next level? We have clear pathways and expectations for you which exist within an environment where you are geared up for success from day dot. Expect coaching, feedback, thousands of accounts loaded and ready to pick from, exciting commission and spicy hot inbound leads.
• Strong Culture – here at Corporate Traveller, we don’t just dangle the “culture” carrot – we live and breathe it every day. Our culture is rooted in ownership, trust, flexibility, and FUN!
• Flexibility - a mix of WFH and our vibrant office as well as the option for flexible work where you can extend your holiday/work from location*.
• Travel Discounts – as a part of Flight Centre Travel group, SDRs are extended travel discounts including for family & friends. • Reward & Recognition – Sales incentives, monthly award nights, and out of this world global recognition holidays for top performers (which we know you’ll be)
• & Much, MUCH more…
It’s a rare and exhilarating time to join as a Sales Development Representative at Corporate traveller – so if this opportunity speaks to your inner Wolf of Wall Street salesperson and you’re ready to join a team of tight-knit likeminded high performers - don’t wait, APPLY NOW
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.