Join others like you, who simply love travel
If you have a passion for travel and some experience in retail, hospitality, sales, or customer service, then you'll fit right in as a Travel Sales Consultant at Flight Centre. Join other like-minded travel enthusiasts and get paid to make people's travel dreams come to life.
Our purpose is to open up the world for those who want to see. Every day, we give people all around the world the opportunity to do something really amazing – travel!
As a Sales Travel Consultant in a customer facing retail store, you will help to plan, book and coordinate your customer’s next amazing travel experience. You will make travel easy while providing excellent service, and irresistible deals for every traveller. You will be working towards KPI’s and incentive targets, therefore building your customer relationships will be critical to your success in this role.
You will be
· Using your travel experience to sell the products and destinations you love
· Delivering exceptional service in order to sell flights, accommodation, cruises, tours and related travel products in person, over the phone and via email
· Preparing and issuing invoices, receipt payments and maintain financial documents
· Keeping a finger on the pulse of the latest travel regulations and government restrictions
· Working towards nationally recognised qualifications (Cert 3 & 4 in Travel)
All about you
· Experience working towards and achieving sales targets and KPI's
· Have a passion for customer service
· Comprehensive computer skills and the ability to confidently learn new computer systems
· You're ambitious, highly motivated and an efficient organiser
· You have exceptional attention to detail and love problem solving
· Enjoy uncapped earning potential – the more you sell, the more you earn – Current AVG earnings for new consultant $71,290 plus super and penalties
· Travel discounts including family and friends, health and wellness discounts (myBenefits), access to internal 24/7 gym
· Brightness of future - career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses across the global
· Monthly awards nights, social team building events, and opportunity to attend global conference (Vegas 2022)
· Acquire nationally recognised qualifications – Cert 3 and 4 in Travel
· Access to a world-class Employee Assistance Program for staff and family
· Corporate Health Discounts - exclusive discounts on health insurance plans for you and your family with our partner, BUPA.
· Financial Planning – manage all your finances, from your monthly budget to tax returns and mortgage broking, using our in-house team of Moneywise financial planners
· We proudly support and advocate responsible travel, positive diversity practices, empowered giving, and conservation of natural resources and sustainability - Yep, our hearts are big, mushy and green.
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.