About the Role:
The role of Talent Acquisition Manager owns the design and deployment of the FCTG Talent Acquisition Strategy. This involves the continual assessment of the Employer Brand and the efficient external marketing of that brand to perpetually attract quality candidates to the business. The role will also seek to design and deliver a quality candidate experience for all applicants in terms of candidate management and associated communications.
- Build relationships with External Recruitment Agencies
- Negotiation and cost-effective management of relevant job-boards
- LinkedIn management
- Identify and track staff vacancies across all areas of the business
- Ensure JDs for all roles up to date in line with Capability Frameworks
- Fill vacancies through FCTG candidate management process with quality candidates
- Total recruitment management – advertising, sourcing, interviewing, conducting references etc.
- Assessment Day Coordination and facilitation
- Help create and maintain strong employer branding through awards, company messages, LinkedIn, competitor analysis
Fast Track Leadership Development Programme:
- Coordination of Fast Track candidates for Assessment Days
- Strategic planning with Business Leaders regarding their staffing and business needs
- Building rapport with teams and candidates
- Managing your own candidate pool
What we offer:
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.