Travel Insurance Product Support Representative
About the opportunity:
We are looking to add a new team member to our Insurance Development Manager team. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate that they possess the Key Attributes, as outlined, and will be expected to meet the described Role Responsibilities. Travel Insurance Product Support Representatives must also be adaptable and capable to shift role responsibilities, as the business may require.
The successful candidate will have a primary focus supporting the Liberty and Independent by Liberty brands. They may also be required to provide support to GOGO and Corporate Traveler, as needed. Day to day activities will be a mix of support, training, program development as well as administrative tasks to drive sales and ensure compliance across all brands.
- Demonstrates understanding of insurance products and policies
- History of strong insurance sales (if coming from a selling role)
- Highly organized
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision
- Comfortable presenting to groups of various sizes
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products
- Drive insurance sales across all brands with a primary focus on LT and ILT
- Provide product/system support to all brands with a primary focus on LT and ILT
- Understand and support regional insurance licensing requirements
- Cross-departmental liaising to promote growth of insurance sales
- Provide regular comprehensive reporting to relevant teams/departments
- Develop training materials/programs and facilitate regular trainings
- Maintain frequent communication with selling staff to ensure understanding of product and policies
- Facilitate new hire set-up and training
Work Perks! - What’s in it for you:
FCTG is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award-winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Location: The role can be performed onsite, remote, or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except in the State of Colorado
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Thank you and hold tight, you will now be directed to our Apply Portal to complete your application
Sign up to job alerts!
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.